Disclaimer and Privacy Notice – Law Office of Karen Sloat
The information on this website does not convey legal advice of any kind. Your use of this site does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and the Law Office of Karen J. Sloat or attorney Karen Sloat. Any information you submit to us by e-mail will not be considered lawyer-client communication or otherwise be treated as confidential in the absence of a pre-existing express agreement by us to the contrary.
- Please be advised that any information you send us is not confidential and the Law Office of Karen Sloat shall not be held accountable for its security or privacy.
- The Law Office of Karen Sloat attempts to provide information on this site accurate and current. However, notwithstanding these efforts, the website may occasionally contain information that is not complete or up to date, and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information on this site.
- This website may contain links to other Internet Resources, solely for general information purposes. If you use these links do so at your own risk.
- The information the Law Office of Karen Sloat provides on this website may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The Law Office of Karen Sloat reserves all rights in these materials and information.
- Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Governing Law; Venue. By using this Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its choice of law rules.
- By accessing the Law Office of Karen Sloat website, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.